Powered By Blogger

My Story

My photo
While we are all unique individuals, I’m not a lot different than many guys my age. I have some loyal and pretty interesting friends, who mean the world to me. I like pubs, sports and spending time with good people. Still enjoy playing competitive soccer and more and more seem to ache the morning after a game. I also get great enjoyment out of coaching my youth basketball team. I’ve recently been spending time attempting to help a small talented group, here at SYTEsee.com, who have decided to tackle the 800 lb Gorilla and build an internet web site. Our goal is to provide outstanding benefits and contacts that will have a wide ranging impact in the communities we intend to service. All that without much of a budget! As most people understand, that’s a tall challenge with many twists and turns on the road ahead. It’s already been very interesting, with some bumps in the highway and some increasingly positive successes. We have some really creative ideas that should be fun and rewarding for many people. If you’d like to follow our journey, bookmark us on your browser and stop in often to see my updates and observations about our ongoing adventures.

Monday, July 26, 2010

And we're off.....


"Just another manic Monday...wish it was Sunday...'cause that's my funday." I think The Bangles were onto something when they coined that hit back in 1986. So many things to do and accomplish today.

First, we'd like to welcome everyone to our blog. This is our self-narrative of what it's like to build an internet-based business starting out on the ground floor. We promise to keep it fresh, interesting, entertaining and motivating.

Let's talk about how this thing got started. One word...... observation. This a changing world we live in. One thing that has changed greatly is how companies go to market with their products and services. I'll give you and example. Go grab a phone book that is say 5 years old or so........I know you have one. Dust it off an take a look. Now compare that phone book to this year's version. I guarantee that this year's version is smaller. That doesn't mean more people are keeping the pine box companies in business or moving. That means businesses are deciding to spend less money in print advertising. So much so that The Talking Phone Book is now called LocalEdge.com. Notice the dot com. Today, many companies feel they can reach more potential customers with web-based advertising and for less $$. This is where SYTEsee.com comes in.

Quick side note, I just looked out of my window and noticed this 10 year old Cadillac DeVille taking up not 2 but 4 parking spots in the bank parking lot across the street. Wow...I've seen bad parking jobs, but that's a first. How do you walk away thinking you did a sufficient job parking your car. How's that conversation with yourself go? Wonder if it ended with "Yep...looks good."

Ok back to business. The goal of SYTEsee.com is to offer a different way for companies to reach more potential customers or clients. We do that by offering companies an extremely cost-effective way to advertise bright and colorful ads, of their own design, that navigates directly to their website or to our unique SYTEsee Profile pages. Those unique SYTEsee profiles pages are especially great for businesses that don't have a web presence. That page can serve as your companies web page. An example of a profile page would be the one we created for the Ken-Ton Chamber of Commerce. To view it, please go to www.sytesee.com, select the Buffalo photo, then scroll down to the ad for the Ken-Ton Chamber of Commerce. Pretty cool, huh!

In our future blog posts we will be discussing how social media is helping to advertise our product, updates of success stories, tails of failure that our audience can learn from and some funny stories along the way. We hope you decide to follow along as we go from Grassroots to Global.

From my manic Monday to yours...... Make it a good one!

Eric

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Eric! I'll be curious to see what comes out of that talented head of yours daily.

    ReplyDelete